No, wait. YELLOWSTONE NATIONAL PARK!
No, wait, Sadako and Sabrina!
Expect email/comments soon and thanks again all for participating.
As everyone was able to guess, the answer was in fact Yellowstone National Park. Which will be featured in both a post of its own (some day!) and in BSC in the USA, the snark/recap of which I'm working on.
In other news, I am actually a winner, too! I have a lovely Beautiful Blogger Award courtesy of Sadako! Thank you very much, Sadako. And I'm actually gonna try to do it (can there be blog overlap? I hope so...)
Here are the rules that came with the award:
1) Thank the person who nominated me for this award.
2) Copy the award & place it on my blog.
3) Link to the person who nominated me for this award.
4) Tell us 7 interesting things about yourself.
5) Nominate 7 bloggers.
6) Post links to the 7 blogs I nominate.
As I said, from Sadako, of the amazing Dibbly Fresh: http://dibblyfresh1.blogspot.com/
Hmm, interesting things...
1. I have perfect pitch (I'm told this is interesting).
2. I am a somewhat crazy collector of autographs/slightly stalkerish fangirl. (Might waiting for Bebe Neuwirth at 1 in the morning be a pretty good story? It wasn't cold but it was late...) I often have a most excellent partner in crime for this so it's all good.
3. I once (co-)won a bottle of port thanks to my knowledge of countries and their capitals and my competitive spirit. (The capital of Liechtenstein is Vaduz, in case you were wondering.)
4. I probably (re)read about as many kids books as I do adult books. Especially BSC. Because they are amazing(ly bad). Except they're actually fantastic.
5. One of my goals is to visit all 50 states. I'm at 48. Stupid Alaska and Hawaii.
6. Even though I love to travel, I really hate flying. I'd never do it if the other ways weren't so slow. (eh, that's not that interesting. It's true, though.)
7. I play the viola. Even so, I think I have quite a few brain cells.
Blogs I nominate:
1. Get a Pencil and Your Casebook: http://pencilcasebook.blogspot.com/ See what I did there? It is a great blog...
2.Not That Kind of Girl: http://notthatkindofgirl.net/ Am I cheating? It's all the crazy stuff I know I could never do and funny.
3. Psyched on the Prairie: http://psychedontheprairie.blogspot.com/ More fun than a long winter. (Careful though, that book hasn't been reached yet.) I might be cheating again.
4. BSCAG: http://bscag.blogspot.com/ Baby-Sitter's Club and continuity. New but great.
5. Are you there youth? It's me, Nikki: http://whatireadbackthen.blogspot.com/ Fun book blog!
6. Luke's Diner: http://coffeeatlukes.com/Lukes/ Yay Gilmore Girls!
7. BSC Chronologically: http://bscchronologically.blogspot.com/ Isn't the BSC great? Book by book and everything!
The Lady's Slipper
15 hours ago